Join us for Midday Oasis to network and make connections with like-minded businesses and organisations, who share a passion for improving the quality of lives in our communities.
Employment: Within & Beyond the Pandemic
With the current furlough scheme due to end in April and national unemployment levels rising; in this event we address the issues faced by today’s job market. Our expert panel of cross-sector businesses will share how they have been affected by the pandemic and how they plan to stay ahead of the wave.
- Jo Ferguson, Aspire Employability Project, Oasis Community Housing
- Hollie Ball, Employment Law Specialist, Ward Hadaway
- Craig Horsfall, Partner, Haines Watts
- Andrea Malcolm, Executive Director, People, Homes and Communities, Bernicia
- David Hindmarsh, Head of People (Retail & Supplies), Greggs
There will be opportunities to ask questions and take part in break out discussions. This will be a relaxed and informal session providing a much needed break from your working day. We invite you to enjoy your lunch or a cuppa whilst sharing your ideas and experiences.
This event is free to attend. Click here to register, we look forward to seeing you there.
If you have any questions or would like to contribute, please contact Hazel Ditchburn on 07869283728 or email@example.com.