How we work
The Christian faith is the drive behind our mission.
Is not this the kind of fasting I have chosen:
to loose the chains of injustice
and untie the cords of the yoke,
to set the oppressed free
and break every yoke?
Is it not to share your food with the hungry
and to provide the poor wanderer with shelter
Our five values underpin everything we do:
- Inclusion – Everyone has a need to belong. So we including everyone
- Worth – We believe everyone has worth. So we treat everyone equally, respecting differences.
- Hope – We have a deep hope that things can be transformed, no matter what the current circumstances may say.
- Perseverance – We’re committed to people for the long term.
- Life – We want ‘life in all its fullness’ to be a reality for those we work with
We serve and respect everyone whatever their background, beliefs or situation. We’ve signed up to the Charter for Christian Homelessness Agencies.